FAIRFIELD BULLS FOOTBALL CLUB 2022 CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS AND PARENTS
Fairfield Bulls Football Club Players must demonstrate the desire, determination, discipline and dedication to become a committed and competent soccer player. This code of conduct sets the ethical and behavioural standards expected of all players and parents affiliated with Fairfield Bulls Football Club.
- Players are to arrive to all training sessions at least 15 minutes prior to commencement.
- Players are expected to attend all training sessions, games and gala days even when injured.
- Players are expected to change into their soccer boots before training sessions, games and gala days.
- If a player is unable to attend:
- A training session an SMS or phone call must be advised to the Team Manager;
- A game, a phone call must be made to the Team Manager.
- If a player misses two consecutive training sessions through illness, a doctor’s certificate must be provided to the Team Manager. Players will not be permitted to play a game without a doctor’s certificate.
- If a player misses four or more training sessions for no particular reason the player shall be dismissed from Fairfield Bulls FC teams effective immediately.
- If a player is going away on holidays the Team Manager must be notified 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Training sessions will held every Monday to Friday at nominated times at St Johns Park Oval, Edensor Rd St, St John Park.
- Contact your Team Manager at least 2 hours before schedule training/games if:
- a) It is raining heavy to confirm the grounds are open;
- b) The player is unable to attend for any other reason.
Please check our website www.fairfieldbullsfc.com for regular updates and information; including Fairfield Council’s sports field status – open or closed.
- MINIS > 5s to 7s – Wear FBFC polo shirt and playing gear placed in their bag ready for dress change at game field location.
- JUNIORS > 8s to 11s – Wear FBFC polo shirt and playing gear placed in their bag ready for dress change at game field location.
- YOUTH >12s to 16s – Wear FBFC polo shirt and playing gear placed in their bag ready for dress change at game field location.
- SENIORS >18s to Prems – Wear FBFC polo shirt and playing gear placed in their bag ready for dress change at game field location.
- All players must arrive at least 45 minutes prior to game kick off for MINIS & JUNIORS. YOUTH & SENIORS must be 60 mins prior.
- Ensure socks remain pulled up and jerseys tucked into shorts before, during and after games and gala days.
- All players must wear shin guards during all training sessions, games and gala days.
- All games, times and field locations can be viewed on www.sdsfa.com.au
- Parents will not be allowed to coach their child from the sideline during training sessions, games or gala days.
- FBFC will not tolerate any parents /spectators speaking to an opposition player, supporter, coach and or referee in a negative manner, either before, during or after a game.
- As per SDSFA regulations, parents/spectators must watch games in a group not spread around the field.
Code of Conduct – Players and Parents
- Parents must abide by FFA and SDSFA Code of Conduct for Parents and Supporters, a copy of this can be found on SDSFA website – www.sdsfa.com.au.
- All parents will be asked to assist in the canteen on home game days and/or training nights on a roster system.
- Any player registrations fee’s that remain outstanding will result in your child not receiving playing kit and been stood down until the fee’s are paid.
- An allegation that a member has breached this Code of Conduct (‘complaint’) must be made in writing to President@fbfc.com.au attention Ramsin Oraham.
- Under no circumstances is a parent allowed to approach any coaches of Fairfield Bulls Football Club with a complaint.
- A complaint must:
- a) Be in writing
- b) Specify which section of this Code of Conduct is alleged to have been breached and contain particulars of the alleged breach; and
- c) Include any available supporting material.